20.12.15

Warm Wishes!

Dear hubby brought these cutie pies with him from his state-side visit, but unfortunately I now noticed that the die in the set did not fit the penguins but was too small! So a bit of a let-down! But the fellas (that I colored with my Promarkers) themselves are cute as can be. Oh, and the background papers I made myself inspired by the Simon Says Monday Challenge Just a pinch of... and n my case salt. I hadn't heard about the salt technique before, but now I grabbed my kids watercolors and salt and experimented, and then cut the papers into the right size. I think more water would have been needed, but I'll try that next time!

I'm entering my pair  into these challenges: CHNC (ATG Christmas), CHNC Extra (Christmas), Catch the Bug (Penguin Parade) and Passion for Promarker (Let's Celebrate).

5 kommentarer:

  1. Voi miten herttaiset pingviinit! Ihan niin kuin ne köllöttelisi vedessä.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi
    super cute card
    thanks to participate at CHHC2
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT-CHHC

    SvaraRadera
  3. Cute card, thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Super cute card Jessi. I love the cute penguins and your background looks fantastic. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Don't forget to come back on 5th Jan 2016 for our new challenge and to find out if you are one of our lucky winners. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gorgeous card Jessi.Fad design and i love the cute penguins.
    Thanks for joining us in our Mega Christmas Challenge at PFP :D


    xx coops xx

    SvaraRadera