4.12.15

Pin-up Xmas

This is my GDT entry in the Sassy Studio Designs Progressive challenge in December. Join the group on Facebook, if you haven't already, and get the image for free (for full details, please see the Facebook page), but basically as long as you enter the challenge monthly, you will continue to receive a free image.

I'm also entering my card into the following challenges: Suzy Bee (Use a die cut - I love my text dies!), Papertake Weekly (ATG), Inky Chicks (Merry Christmas), Creative Inspirations (ATG) and Creative Knockouts (Tis the season).

4 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 108 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    SvaraRadera
  2. A fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is a super colourful card Jessi, thank you for joining in the fun at Creative Inspirations this time...xxx

    SvaraRadera