12.12.15

Final Christmas Chaos Card

I can't believe I made it! I've now completed all the Catch the Bug Christmas Chaos (this one for Day 5m pick a treat: Stripes & Bling) challenges and with 20 minutes to spare :) I remember last year, I had a few minutes (literally like two) when my computer froze, but somehow I managed to make it then too! I'm also participating in these challenges: Winter Wonderland (Snow People), CRAFT (Christmas) Crafter's Café (Die cuts or punches), CHNC (ATG Christmas) and Penny's (ATG).

8 kommentarer:

  1. Great fun image and card design. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Alison x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a fun Christmas card and thank you for sharing with us in our challenge at Penny;s Paper Crafty. Good Luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Congrats on achieving you Christmas Chaos goal! This is such a fun card! Love the cute image. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT Challenge! Brenda

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 259 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Such a beautiful creation - lovely colours and details - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  7. A great card - thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera