12.3.16

Lady in Blue

I recently won some digis from A Day for Daisies when I discovered these super lovely images (and btw, there are som fab freebies available, too!) and challenge (pearls/beads) that I'm now entering my card into. I'm thinking my mom especially will love these images, many are feminine and vintage-y, and so many of them remind me of the illustrations from old Elsa Bescow books that I remember being read. At first I tried making a bow from ribbon, but that just didn't sit well here, so I ended up making a paper bow that I think sits well with the striped ribbon. The bling in the bakground paper didn't photograph very well, but it's there :)

I'm also entering these challenges: Crafty Ribbon (Monochrome w/ Ribbon), Cute Card Thursday (Lace or Ribbon), Crafty Catz (Ribbon and bling), Glittern'n'Sparkle (Mother's Day) and Clear it Out (Paper over a year old, and that goes for both blue papers from the same stack I bought over two years ago).

5 kommentarer:

  1. Upea kakkupaperi ja rusetti, ihanat värit ja suloinen kuva.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Very pretty thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

    SvaraRadera
  3. beautiful card, love the image and doiley.
    Thank you for joining in this weeks CCT challenge

    SvaraRadera
  4. Very classy card and I love the shades of blue and cream. Thank you for joining in with the ‘Ribbon & Bling’ challenge at Crafty Catz. Mia – DT Member xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love the soft colors you used on your card, Jessi. Thanks for playing with our pearls/beads challenge at A Day for Daisies! Hugs, Cathy

    SvaraRadera