17.3.16

Happy St Patty's Day

The theme for this week over at Dare to be Sassy Thursday is Happy St Patty's Day. For me the day in itself doesn't carry much meaning, but I associate it with the color green, luck/four leaf clovers (the charm I've added) and perhaps beer preferably colored green, but I left out the last thing :)

I used an old sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches for this one, sometimes I just need a sketch that I combine with an image in order to get going :)

I'm entering my card into these challenges: Nordsalten Hobbyklubb (Metall), Open-Minded Crafting Fun (Luck/St Patrick's Day), The Cutie Pie (So Fairy Cute), The Crafty Addicts (Add a charm), Crafty Catz (Ribbon & Bling) and Inky Impressions (Let's hear it for the Girls).

10 kommentarer:

  1. Great card and I love all the green!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Good luck!
    Nick

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lovely sweet fairy card, just perfect for our challenge at Cutie Pie challenge, thanks for joining us cheers Sue N x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love all the greens together and excellent charm choice! :D
    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Your image is so beutiful, and i love how creative you have been using a ribbon as an contrast. Thank you for joining us at Nordsalten hobbyklubb.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Lovely St.Patty's Day card. Great image and love the charm. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is a fabulous creation. I love your design and love the image. Great work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT Member

    SvaraRadera
  7. So lovely card. Your image is so beautiful,Thank you for participating with us in NSHK. Hope you join another time. Good luck

    SvaraRadera
  8. Such a cute card Jess. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Open Minded Crafting fun. Good luck. Hope to see you again.
    Lynn, Open Minded Crafting Fun DT

    SvaraRadera
  9. This is wonderful!!! Love that image. I love that big thick ribbon.. it is perfect!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan's - Etsy}
    {Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}

    SvaraRadera