23.8.16

Merry Christmas sentiment border

This was the first time I made a border using a die like this, and I think this could be a good design to use if I were to make a batch of cards, as it is relatively simple in design, perhaps just a few more embellishments? I'm entering my card into these challenges: Simon Says Wednesday (Make for the Border), Through the Purple Haze (ATG), Little Patch of Crafty Friends (ATG), CHNC (Cute/ATG), Crafty Gals Corner (Any Holiday: Christmas) and Club KennyK @Facebook.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Such a pretty Christmas card! I like the image ornament! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a fun card, Jessi - love the Christmas ornament and your choice of border pattern! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    SvaraRadera