20.10.15

Ett rockande hurra!

Min rockande kille deltar i följande utmaningar: Creative Knockouts (Metal mode - I was happy to find a metal button as I've apparently used up all my guitar charms), Sketch Saturday, Crafty Catz (ATG), Fab'n'Funky (Make it Square), Crafting From the Heart (ATG), I love Promarkers (ATG), Creative Card Crew (Ribbon) och The Paper Shelter (For the man in your life).

Cre8ivecindy visade upp min skejtar-pojke i sin Manly Monday samling, som är värd att kolla upp för lite manlig inspiration!


5 kommentarer:

  1. Really cool card! Thanks a lot for joining the Anything Goes challenge over at I Love ProMarkers. Hope to see you back for new challenges. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hehe, I love your card! Looks like he's having a blast. And your card design is awesome!

    Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts and good luck to you, Jessi!

    Hugs,

    Jessa

    SvaraRadera
  3. Very creative and FUN! Love that rocker image! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.

    SvaraRadera
  4. I love this funny Kenny K image. Thank you for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER. I hope you will play with us again (there is a fun Halloween challenge this week!).

    SvaraRadera