6.10.14

Seems a Little Sketchy #75 with Aurora Wings


Look at this super fab sketch and at what my teamies have done with it over at Seems a Little Sketchy. If you participate, you can win some lovely digis from Aurora Wings. 

I had some serious trouble photographing this card. My main idea for this was the blue glue dots, that actually turned out just about as I wished IRL, but the glittery dots just don't show here (and believe me, I took quite a few pics).



I'm also entering my card into the following challenges: Avenue 613, ABC (U is for Unique - ATG), Crafty Catz (All Sentimental), Crafty Little Fairies (only one DP), Cute card Thursday (Spots and Dots), Crafter's Café (use dies/punches).



7 kommentarer:

  1. Very cute card Jessi...I can see the sparkle & it's pretty!
    DT Sis Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Very nicely crafted, indeed! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
    http://avenue613.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/avenue613

    SvaraRadera
  3. Jessi, this is so cool! Love the colors and how you colored her.

    SvaraRadera
  4. A lovely make and thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Lorraine DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh this looks really cute! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    SvaraRadera
  6. fabulous image. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz. Kim x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Lovely card, Jessi...the sparkles look great.

    Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    SvaraRadera