7.4.14

Seems a Little Sketchy #62 with Robyn's Fetish

In Finland we celebrate Mother's Day in May, so in anticipation of that I made this card. The generous sponsor (3 digis) this week at Seems a Little Sketchy is Robyn's Fetish, and below you can see the sketch. Do head over and see what my talented team-mates have done, I was (again) awestruck by their work (I got a sneak-peak, you see), and had to take a few deep breaths before pressing the publish button. So take a look and be prepared to be inspired :)



My strawberry enters these challenges: Inky Chicks (Butterflies), Crafty Catz (AG), Send a Smile from kids (Happy Mother's Day - I see my kids using Mother's day a the perfect reason to without any self-interest prepare a strawberry cake :), Sketchy Colors (Lime Grön & Gul) and Get Inky (Spring/Easter).


5 kommentarer:

  1. Very nice & I like the colors you used! FAB work on the sketch Hun!

    DT sis...Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Very pretty! Love those colors! Thanks for playing at Get Inky!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Very cool, Jessi! Love the bright colors.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Great Mother's Day Card. Fresh nice colors and a great sketch. Thank you for participating in Sketchy Colors, good luck.
    hugs Monica

    SvaraRadera