19.1.16

Birthday Bash

Bugaboo is celebrating with a Birthday Bash over at Catch the Bug, let's see if I'll manage to participate in all days as I was down with the flu during the week-end. Luckily I'm now roaring ro go, which is supposed to be a pun with reference to the general theme of Jungle / Zoo as well as the Day 1 theme: Wild thing, You make my heart sing. I'm also entering the Sketch Saturday, Inky Chicks (ATG), Craft Your Passion (ATG), Fab'n'Funky (For a CHild) and TTCRD (ATG) challenges.

6 kommentarer:

  1. Great card, Jessi - I love this cute image and your layout. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Very cute card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  3. The pastel shades are gorgeous! Thanks for celebrating our 6th Birthday with us at Bugaboo Stamps - we hope to see you join us every day. Good luck in the draw!
    luv
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful card Jessi! Glad you could join in our challenge at Catch The Bug and I hope you continue to feel better!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fun elephant and great us of the Sketch Saturday layout this week. Appreciate your entry and hope you'll join us again tomorrow for our next sketch.

    SvaraRadera