11.5.14

Smiling penguin!

I'm on a roll, this is my second easel card, here's my first from earlier in the week that I made after having watched this tutorial over at Great Impressions. Do take a look, especially if you're like me who one week ago did not know what an easel card is :)

I'm participating in the following challenges: Clear it out (What's your style: favorite product: dies, theme: your - my - style), Great Impressions (Use a GI tutorial), Totally Gorjuss (Don't be square), Craft your Passion (Show us funny - I hope this counts as this cutie made me smile and therefore I chose the sentiment), Whoopsi Daisy (Fancy folds) and Allsorts (Fancy folds).

7 kommentarer:

  1. Jessi, this is so cute, love the image and shape, thank you for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy this week, best of luck xxxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a cute card. I love the penquin and card shape. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week and good luck
    Bettyxxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. A lovely card for our Fancy Folds theme Jessi, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is SO darling!!! I'm so glad you're liking the easel cards--they are so versatile and get a huge WOW when someone sees what they can do!!! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS and have a great week! :) Mynn xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Super cute easel card, thank sor playing along with us at clear it Out for the Your style challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Aww such a cute card Jessi! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Fancy Folds challenge x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Just looking at this card makes me smile. You have certainly got the easel technique down pat, fun card.

    SvaraRadera