16.2.14

Shopping Diva

Oooh, I'm tickled pink to have won Bugaboo digis this weekend, so inspired by that I used the lovely shopping Bugaboo-Scarlette - but who am I kidding? I already had plans to do so :) I'm participating in: Crafty Catz (Lady in red), Ribbon girl (Colour: Red), Catch the Bug (Stella Says Sketch), Kort o Mania (Punch eller dies), Catch the Bug (Bingo: Use Pink & Red - Sentiment - Flower), Sentimental Sunday (Pack a Punch), Allsorts (Use Brads), Brown Sugar (Use a die cut or punch) and Charisma Cardz (Inspired by a Movie: Confessions of a Shopoholic).

6 kommentarer:

  1. She looks like my kind of girl Jessi, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

    I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here

    B x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh how cute! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's Bingo challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great embossing and your design is wonderful!

    Thank you for playing along with our Lady in Red - Challenge at Crafty Catz.
    Good luck!
    Nick

    SvaraRadera
  4. Great card!
    We’re so glad you played along with us this week for the The Bug BINGO Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our new Color Challenge that starts today! We hope you’ll play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    SvaraRadera
  5. Super creation and I love the image. Thanks for joining our challenge at Charisma
    xx Vee

    SvaraRadera