24.2.14

My first DT membership: Seems a Little Sketchy #59




I was so overjoyed to have been asked to become a DT member over at Seems a Little Sketchy!

Still being quite a newbie, I'm relying heavily on available sketches, and I just love love love the idea at Seems a Little Sketchy, namely that there are sketches available in advance for future challenges. So that is a great place to check out for some inspiration!

This week, Lacy Sunshine is the sponsor and I just adore the cute & lovely Bubbles - Ice Skating. Also, inspiration and being overjoyed (and somewhat daunted) by being part of the lovely DT , I got carried away and made two cards :)


4 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, Jessi! Love both of these cards...they are very sweet.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Voi miten ihania! Kivasti olet hyödyntänyt luonnosta, ihanat sydämet.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Welcome to Seems a Little SKetchy, Jessi! Love both of your cards and the image you picked. So cute!
    ~Sandy, SALS DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. These are both just adorable cards Jessi! I'm very happy to be on the SALS team with you!!!

    SvaraRadera