27.11.13

Santa's taking requests

I think I just might have to google how to make those nice "double bows" as I'm not completely convinced this is how to do it :) I used Heathers Sketch at Simon Says Wednesday, and as at least my oldest is pondering what to put on his wish list and counting the days, I'm also participating in Simon Says Monday (countdown to the Holidays), as well as LEJ Designs (Buttons, Bows or Beads), PNDC #18 (Bows), Totally Papercrafts (Add a bow), CHNC (For a Child), CHNC Extra November, Lexi's Creations (Christmas) and TokBok (Christmas).

8 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card Jessi :-) the image is adorable and the papers and whole design is fabulous :-)

    I always use a Craft Dee Bowz gadget to tie my bows :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nice card. Keep trying and the bows will become great :) Regards, TokBobok

    SvaraRadera
  3. a very cute card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thank you so much for making such an effort and entering this weeks Challenge over on the LEJ Designs Challenge blog LEJ - Challenge 81 - Buttons Bows or Beads.

    What a lovely traditional Christmas card. I really love that image and the shape you have matted it on. Love the ribbons at the bottom of the card and the gorgeous bow.

    Currently we run weekly challenges with prizes of wonderful LEJ Designs images and a small crafty prize from one of our amazing sponsors.
    I really hope you will join us again for more of our future challenges....keep your eyes peeled for things to come ;-)

    <3 & Hugs
    Lisa xxxx LEJ DT Organiser

    SvaraRadera
  5. Thanks for sharing your super card for both CHNC challenges x

    SvaraRadera
  6. cute image love your layout and ribbons-When I make a double bow I just double the length of ribbon and make a bow as usual -thanks for joining us at Lej designs
    Carol DT x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Supersweet card! Such a great image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    SvaraRadera