12.8.15

Summer Raccoon

School is starting in Finland today, so no more summer vacation.

I wanted to get my son Lorentz (11y) interested in crafting, and my hook was to make it technical (die-cutting and putting the pieces together), and he also got to color with my Promarkers for the first time and use my taping machine (yes yes, I'm evil Mummy typically when it comes to my crafting supplies), so that was new to him. I like how he chose non-typical colors and let his fantasy run wild. I'm entering his creation into Simon Says Wednesday Kids Vacation Challenge.

4 kommentarer:

  1. What a super cute racoon! the colours and whole design of this is fabulous! Well Done Lorentz :-)
    Hope you're enjoying being back in school :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wonderful card Lorentz! I love the cute raccoon and your colouring is fab :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp's Kids Summer Vacation Challenge
    Mandy xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. I LOVE your colorful raccoon, Lorentz! This is really a fun creation! Thanks for sharing it with us for the Kids' Challenge at Simon Says Stamp!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Is this ever adorable!! Well done! I am so glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge!

    SvaraRadera